Salary: £14.50ph + Enhancements
Shift options: Earlies, Lates, Long Days, Nights
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Wolverhampton. This home specialises in intermediate, step down care for the elderly.
This is a 24 bedded home for step-down residents who have had a period of time in a general hospital and who need a period of recovery before either going home or to another care home.
You must be a positive and upbeat nurse with a passion for elderly care. Experience in nursing home is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the role include:
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Jen at Time Recruitment either by direct line on 0161 238 9773 or through email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night nurse Wolverhampton, RGN Wolverhampton, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse Wolverhampton, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6.