Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: £14.50ph + Paid Breaks
Shift options: Earlies, Lates, Long Days, Nights
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Wolverhampton. This vibrant care community offers palliative care, elderly nursing care and dementia nursing care.
They offer 24-hour personal support to those with a condition that requires frequent specialised, qualified nursing care. They provide respectful pro-active care for residents and relatives in their last days of life. They ensure that their physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs are considered and met. This purpose built home is fully compliant with CQC.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
You must be;
- RGN/RMN Qualified & NMC Registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Benefits for the role include:
* 60 hours of paid training in your first month
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Private Healthcare + Discounted Dental Cover
* Paid Breaks + a free hot meal
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To be considered for a position here or just to find out more information please contact Jen Chorlton at Time Recruitment Solutions on 0161 238 9773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below and I will endeavour to get in touch as soon as possible.
Keywords: RMN, RGN, Registered Nurse, Nurse Wolverhampton, RGN Wolverhampton, Registered Nurse Wolverhampton, RMN Wolverhampton, Care Home, Care Home Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Nursing Home.