RMN or RGN Required
Salary: £25k-£33k Highly Negotiable & Dependant on Experience
Hours: 37.5 hours -Include long days and nights - 4 days on - 3 days off
We are looking for experienced RMNs or RNLDs (with relevant background / experience) to work on a purpose built medium secure facility located in Willenhall, The hospital provides a secure and safe, gender-specific environment for adults who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
Your role as a Registered Mental Health Nurse will require you to have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and the nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
This hospital comprises of an 8 bedded unit, a 6 bedded unit and a 4 bedded unit at present and is versatile enough to manage complex needs in a safe and therapeutic environment, to support and promote independence.
It is a service for people with diagnoses of mental illness and personality disorder who present with challenging behaviours including self-harm.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
Experienced nurses are welcome to apply but newly qualified applicants also welcomed. Apply below for further information or call Antonia on (0161) 238 9773 or email a.winward @ time-recruitment.com
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RMN, RNLD, West Mids, Willenhall, Ward Manager, Nurse West Midlands, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, NHS, Mental Health, , Acute Unit, Acute, Staff Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, RMH