Unit Manager - Elstree
Up to £35,000 per annum
Up to 42 hours per week
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Registered Nurse to work in an elderly nursing home situated in the Elstree area of Hertfordshire
The home is an impressive and well-designed care home which started life as an 18th Century private house and has since been carefully converted into a beautiful care home with every modern convenience. You'll find them situated in a pleasant suburb of Elstree and surrounded by beautiful landscaped grounds, including mature trees, an attractive patio area and tranquil sensory garden.
A range of care options are provided including nursing, convalescence, palliative and respite care, also specialise in caring for those with Parkinson's.
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
* Secured supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Experienced registered nurse or experienced NVQ level 3 qualified care assistant.
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
* Have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for the residents
* Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Free Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Look forward to a massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Chris at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively email email@example.com for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Or click 'APPLY' below
RGN, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, RGN Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Home, Permanent, London Unit Manager, Full Time, Nurse, Care Home, London, Elstree