Deputy Home Manager - Watford
£47,500 - £50,000pa + Bonus
Excellent Benefits and Rewards Package
Time Recruitment are proud to announce that an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse Manager to take on the role of Deputy Nursing Home Manager at a Large and prestigious care home in the Watford area of North London.
We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting. You must have the ability to communicate with ease to families regarding the care of their family member, professional external bodies and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
Working beneath the Registered Manager your Key duties and responsibilities include;
* Responsibility for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned and implemented and evaluated
* Achieving a high standard of clinical care by auditing, trend analysis and directing care team to deliver results
* To communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social services and the Safeguarding teams.
* To Implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high quality delivery for the home
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care setting with older people experience - Essential
* Evidence of previous experience of sucessfully leading a large team
* Evidence of ongoing professional study in the field of elderly care
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to join a forward thinking, dynamic and esteemed private healthcare provider. You will have access to the very best training and development opportunities and will be encouraged to progress further within the company. As well as this you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, a company Bonus and an exceptional benefits package.
Some benefits include:
* Market Leading Salary (up to £50k)
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Company Pension
* 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9770 or email email@example.com
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Watford, London, North London, Elstree, Watford Home Manager, Clinical Nurse Manager, Nursing Home, Care Home, Elderly Care, Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Clinical Lead, Watford, Elstree Nurse Manager