Peripatetic Nurse - Tyne and Wear
Up to £34,320pa + Travel Expenses
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for an RGN or RMN Peripatetic Nurse to work for a large and successful UK based private healthcare organisation. We are looking for an experienced nurse who can offer their expertise across a small portfolio of 4 cares homes based in and around the Tyne and Wear region.
Our client is a large, Award Winning UK wide, Care provider and offers a wide range of competitive benefits and further career development opportunities. You will work a contracted 3 or 4 shifts per week and will receive a highly competitive salary package of £34,320pa (Dependant on the amount of hours you chose to work) including up to £4000 in benefits + Travel Expenses!
Some benefits are listed below:
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* The company are currently investing £100m plus, to upgrade homes - Biggest ever private investment in the Healthcare sector
* Only large, UK care provider rated overall above 9/10 on 'carehome.co.uk'
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
* Access to a structured career development pathway
You will need to:
* Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
* Hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
* Have Excellent Clinical Skills including Peg Feeds, Catherisation and End of Life Care
* Have a Valid UK Driving License with access to transport.
* Have a flexible attitude - You will be mostly offered your preferred shift type - Days or Nights but you must be flexible to work either.
To apply & for more information please contact Michael on 0161 238 9763 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Nurse, RGN, Peripatetic Nurse, Regional Nurse, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Lead Nurse, Nurse Manager, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, North East, Tyne and Wear, Registered Nurse, Regional Nurse, Clinical Lead, Multi-site nurse, Hebburn, Roker