Deputy Home Manager - Peterlee
Salary: £34,320pa + Benefits
Time Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse / Nurse Manager to become Deputy Manager of a medium sized and well-established care home located in Peterlee, County Durham. The home offers general nursing and residential care to the elderly and also specialist care to those suffering with Dementia, Parkinson's and other cognitive-related illnesses.
The Role / expectations:
* Responsibility for the delivery of care within the home
* It requires you to work closely with and support the General Manager in ensuring clinical excellence and the delivery of high standards of care within the home.
* You will be a confident communicator, with the passion and skills to develop and inspire a team to provide the highest level of person-centered care.
* You will also possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning.
You will be a Qualified Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) and must be registered with the NMC.
This exciting opportunity is Full Time based over Day shifts and there is an attractive salary on offer of £34,320 plus an impressive benefits package.
Company Info / Staff Benefits:
* The company are currently investing £100m plus, to upgrade homes - Biggest ever private investment in the Healthcare sector
* Only large, UK care provider rated overall above 9/10 on 'carehome.co.uk'
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* Access to a diverse employee discount scheme
* Flexible working hours
Here as Deputy you will be supported to develop your leadership skills before you are asked to lead a team. This starts by offering you a nationally recognised team development qualification, plenty of rigorous management training both on and off site, and the option to complete your Management NVQ's!
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or email m.turton @ time-recruitment.com
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
Nurse Manager, RGN, Deputy Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse, Staff Nurse, Manager, Clinical Manager, Peterlee, County Durham, Nurse Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, RGN, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager