Unit Manager (RMN) required in Stafford
Hours: Full time with a variety of shifts available
Time Recruitment are currently working with an award winning specialist care provider in Stafford. They've won multiple awards for the quality of their training programmes. This home is a large two storey specially converted care home offering Dementia, Nursing, Respite and End of Life Care. The home is fully compliant and has great CQC reports!
You will be managing the Dementia Unit and must be an RMN. Reporting to the home manager, the Unit Manager will be accountable for the smooth running of a nursing unit within the care home, providing leadership and direction to the nursing and care staff. You will ensure that all residents have their individual care needs adhered to at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Some benefits are listed below:
- Award winning training and development - Affiliated with local University
- Regular 1-2-1 and development sessions
- 25 days annual leave including a birthday holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Company contributed pension
They have a large Learning and Development team who support Nurses in their homes. Each home is able to prioritise the different courses and programmes in which their colleagues will participate in order to refresh and develop their skills. These could be face to face sessions delivered by our Learning and Development Facilitators, a qualification or one of our comprehensive online learning modules.
To be considered for a position here or just to find out more information please contact Jen Chorlton at Time Recruitment Solutions on 0161 238 9773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below and I will endeavour to get in touch as soon as possible.
Keywords: RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse Stafford, RGN Dudley, Staff Nurse Staffordshire, Care Home, Nursing Home Nurse, Registered Nurse Stafford, Part Time Nursing, Care Home Nurse, Ward Nurse, Staff Nurse