Staff Nurse/Senior Nurse
Salary: £16ph - £17.50ph Dependent on experience
Hours: Full time
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a home that focus' on General Nursing and specialised Dementia care.
We are looking for a positive and upbeat nurse with a passion for elderly care. Individuals who not only have experience and skills that will benefit the residents you care for but will also inspire and develop your colleagues and those who interact with you on a daily basis Experience in nursing home is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
You must be;
- RGN/RMN Qualified & NMC Registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Benefits for the role include:
* 28 days annual leave
* Contributory pension
*Cash back rewards and Childcare vouchers
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Jen at Time Recruitment either by direct line on 0161 238 9773 or through email - email@example.com
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night nurse Stoke-on-Trent, RGN Stoke, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse Stoke-on-Trent, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6.