Nursing Home Manager / Trouble-shooter- Middlesbrough
£50,000pa + £2000 Welcome Bonus + 30% Bonus + Private Healthcare
Time Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager to run and troubleshoot in a challenging but well-established care home located in Middlesbrough. This medium sized home offers specialist palliative care, respite and assistance the elderly and young physically disabled clients.
The successful candidate;
* Must have a proven track record in turning around problematic homes
* Must have a proven track record of achieving good CQC results
* Must have an excellent ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Must have experience dealing with various organisations including professional bodies (Especially in the North East)
This is a permanent, full time position offering a competitive salary of £50,000 per annum plus benefits including:
* £2000 Welcome Bonus
* 30% Performance Related Bonus
* 5% Contributory pension and life assurance
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* Private Health benefits
* NMC Pin Paid For (£120)
* Gym Membership + Free Physio, Podiatry, Optical & discounted Dental care etc
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced, approachable, have excellent leadership skills and be adaptable to this companies' policies and procedures.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Michael from Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or email m.turton @ time-recruitment.com.
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN Home Manager, Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, North East, Cleveland, Care Home Manager, Elderly Care, Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Manager, RGN, Senior Nurse, Manager, RGN, Nurse Manager, RMN, RNLD, Learning Disability, Trouble-shooting Manager, Crisis Manager, Regional Manager, Nursing Home Manager, North East