Registered Nurses (RMN and RGN Vacancies)
SALARY- £13ph - £15ph
RMN's and RGN's needed!! FANTASTIC OPPURTUNITY.
Time recruitment are currently representing a fantastic healthcare provider to aid their recruitment into a luxury care home opening in the peaceful area of Knebworth. The Home is a true home for life, allowing residents and their families the peace of mind where residents receive the professional care they need, and have a comfortable home they can call their own.
Our client is looking to recruit RMN's and RGN's with the contracted hours being 36 per week. The salary is an exceptional £13-£15ph depending on experience.
As a Registered Nurse the duties are as follows:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Encourage independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - risk to all is minimised and vulnerable clients are appropriately protected.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
* Take a leadership role for shifts - ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
In return our client will offer some fantastic benefits such as:
* Free parking.
* General Annual Leave.
* Pension Scheme.
* Free Uniform.
* Fantastic opportunity for a well-known provider.
An active NMC registration, along with a committed and understanding nature is essential for this Registered Nurse role. Our client would like experienced nurses but will take a few newly qualified nurses.
If you are passionate about delivering effective patient care and possess the desired RMN and clinical skills qualities, please contact Katie at Time Recruitment on 01612389763 for more details or a full job description. Alternatively please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE FOR THE NEW YEAR PLEASE APPLY.
Keywords: RMN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Nursing Home, Manager, RGN,