Staff Nurse £38k
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £27,456pa - Equivalent to £16.00ph £38,896 Equivalent to £17.00ph
Hours: Full time or Part time days or nights available
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), for a well-established home in the Southampton Area of Hampshire. The facility is located not too far from the M27 and has excellent transport links. Our client provides Nursing & Dementia care for the Elderly
The ideal candidate will have at least one year's nursing experience (although newly qualified will be considered) and be committed to providing high standards of care.
You will be joining a team of experienced and dedicated carers and long standing staff nurses so we are looking for someone who is highly passionate about nursing and can work well on their own initiative and as part of a team.
* Looking after the well-being of patients (meeting physical, emotional and social needs)
* Carrying out assessments, developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans
* Administration and auditing of medication in conjunction with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation Support.
* Monitor the dietary needs of clients, following guidelines given by the dietician.
* To drive clients to appointments as required in company vehicles
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
* Nursing qualification (newly qualified welcome)
* Committed and flexible
* Full driving licence
* Fully I.T. competent
* A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Pension Contribution
* Excellent Pay Rates
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* Childcare Vouchers
* Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
* Discount of highstreets shops
This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and the benefits you can expect of a national care provider. Experience in a similar setting is preferred but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work within a strong team, with plenty of opportunities for progression and development.
Please contact Larissa Mclatchie at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or alternatively email l.mclatchie @ time-recruitment.com for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Or click 'APPLY' below
Keywords;RGN, Registered General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing Home, Elderly Care, Part Time, Permanent, 1st level nurse, Nursing Home, Care Home, Sheffield, Eckington, Hampshire, Southampton, Hampshire, Southampton, RMN, RGN