Staff Nurse- RGN's
Salary: Up to £13.92per hour(days) £14.92ph (Nights) + paid breaks + £1,000 welcome bonus!
Vacancies available in Southampton
Hours: Days & Nights Available/Full Time Hours
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent healthcare providers is currently seeking registered nurses for one of their care homes in the Luton area of North London.
The facility offers a variety of care plans for short or long term requirements. Care includes nursing, palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and young physically disabled care as well as short stays for convalescence and respite.
Situated just a short distance away from the New Forest National Park, the home is purpose built and offers a homely and welcoming feel. Spacious and comfortable lounges allow residents to simply relax or spend time with family and friends. Every bedroom has en-suite facilities, a television and telephone point while some offer views of the gardens.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Being responsible for the well-being of patients, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Carrying out assessments and developing and implementing individualised care plans.
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN or RMN (with clinical skills) qualification
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
This rewarding role will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise as a Staff nurse, you will receive;
* Paid Breaks
* £1,000 welcome bonus paid on commencing the role
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
With such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this the company can support;
* RGN/RMN due to the varied nature of the service group on the site
* Nurses requiring tier 2 sponsorship
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN/RMN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, South, Southampton