Salary: Up to £40000.00 (Equivalent to £17.50per hour)
Vacancies available in Eastleigh, Southampton
Hours: Days & Nights Available/Full Time Hours (44)
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent care home operators is currently seeking a Deputy Manager for one of their care homes in the Hounslow area of Middlesex.
Situated in the village of Chandlers Ford, just south of Winchester, this care home is a purpose built 41 bedded care home offering nursing care located behind Chandlers Ford Methodist Church.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Using your clinical expertise and effective leadership skills, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* There may be occasions when you will be responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with company procedures and NMC guidelines
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* Relevant qualifications and experience.
* A demonstrable passion for caring for patients and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
This rewarding role will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise, you will receive;
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday including bank
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Annual pay reviews
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email email@example.com to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, Southampton, South England, Eastleigh