Unit Manager - RGN
Location: Ealing, London
Hours: Full time hours (40) - Days
Time Recruitment is currently representing an industry leader in the field of private nursing care, renowned in the private sector as a national care provider.
We are currently looking for experienced RGN with management experience to become a Unit Manager within a purpose built care home within the London borough of Ealing. This care home is well equipped, purpose built and comfortable. It has mature landscaped gardens with furnished patio, a raised garden and views over the green. People living there enjoy the fresh air in these delightful areas - whether it's helping out with the plants, drinking in the sights, or just having an al-fresco meal.
Your responsibilities for the role are as follows:
* Supervise and lead in service user care, implementing and evaluating care plans driving forward care delivery
* Taking leadership and implementing changes
* Identifying care needs, liaising with family members
* Promoting high standards of nursing care
* Motivating staff and ensuring clear communication within the service
* Encouraging independent living promoting personal choice
* Ensuring team members are regularly trained and up skilled to ensure changing needs within the service are met
Unit Manager salaries go up to £35,360pa (equivalent to £17per hour) you will also receive excellent benefits including:
* Regular 1-2-1 and development sessions
* 25 days annual leave plus bank
* Childcare vouchers
* Company contributed pension
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. All employees are encouraged to identify their own learning and development needs linking them with the current and future needs of the hospital and each hospital has a generous continuing education budget together with flexible rotas to permit attendance at day release training schemes.
Applicants for the position should be:
* RGN qualified with active NMC pin
* Some Supervisory / management experience
* Effective and excellent communication skills
Apply below for further information or call Chris on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RGN, RNLD, South west London, West London, Ward Manager, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, London, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, NHS, Acute Unit, Acute, Nurse, Nurse Team Leader, Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Ward Manager, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, general, nurse, Ealing, London.