Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN or RNLD
Location: Northwood, Middlesex
Salary: £15.30 per hour
Hours: Days & Nights Available
One of the UK's largest independent healthcare providers is currently seeking a registered nurses for one of their award winning homes in Northwood, Middlesex. We are currently on the search for experienced nurses RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified to work within their specialist units.
The facility in Northwood consists of three units, two of those nursing; one providing intermediate care assisting in emergency admissions and the other catering to younger adults with physical disabilities. This is a clinically varied home with a long standing manager in place, the home generally has excellent staffing levels and a fully compliant CQC report. The Home has also undergone a major refurbishment having had over £200,000 spent on it!
Your role as Staff Nurse will be to deliver the highest level of clinical care alongside ensuring all physical and emotional needs are met, Carrying out assessments and discharges and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of the residents.
The site has only the best multi-disciplinary team; working in conjunction with the CCG, with onsite clinical trainers, clinical auditors, a clinical services manager, unit managers and a home manager you can be assured you will be fully supported whilst on shift; you will also have a staff liaison manager who looks after staff wellbeing.
Applicants for the Staff Nurse role should:
* Hold a current NMC registration and have the legal right to work within the UK
* Have strong leadership and clinical skillset
* Maintain a person centred approach to care
* Up to date with current practises and regulations
* Most importantly have a passion for caring/nursing
Successful applicants for the Staff Nurse post will be rewarded with exclusive benefits including:
* Part time and full time considered
* Full assistance with revalidation
* Over time enhancements
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
* Pension and life assurance available
* Child care voucher scheme
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Progression opportunities into management and community based roles
* Lengthy induction programme
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified and looking for the next step in your career APPLY BELOW to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Alternatively please contact Michael Turton at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Middlesex, Northwood, London, Middlesex Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Ward Nurse, Band 5 Staff Nurse, Middlesex, Northwood RGN