Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
Vacancy available in Southall
Salary: up to £17
Contracted hours: Various hours - full-time
Time recruitment are excited to begin the selection for staff nurses (RGN/RMN) for the one of the UK's largest independent care providers. With specialist care at the heart they offer a full range of care from residential and intermediate care, to nursing and palliative care. They're also experts in dementia care - PEARL, an award-winning dementia programme, which has been proven to enhance the lives of residents. This company aim to help people stay as well as they can for as long as they can.
The home is purpose built and provides nursing and social care for older people who are physically frail and older people who have mental health needs such as Alzheimer's disease. Accommodation at the home comprises of en-suite single occupancy rooms.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care.
* Ensuring input from all aspects of the staff group.
* Assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of the service users.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN or RMN qualification and current NMC PIN.
* A commitment to patient centred care and an empathy and desire to make a difference.
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
This is a rewarding role where you will be given a lengthy induction program and supervision and mentoring time to get to know your patients. You will be working as a team player, with excellent clinical knowledge within the required field along with a passion to work for this client group.
In return for your expertise for your expertise and hard-work as a staff nurse, you will be rewarded with the following benefits;
* 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
* Life assurance and contributory pension schemes.
* Employee benefit scheme.
Comprehensive training is provided both at the beginning and ongoing, ensuring you have the right skill mix to progress and succeed within this established reputable care provider.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, Hospital Manager, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse, London, Southall