Staff Nurse- RGN
Salary: Up to £35,006 (Equivalent to £15.30ph pro rata)
Vacancies available in Harefield, Middlesex
Hours: Days & Nights Available/Various Hours
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent care home operators is currently seeking registered nurses for one of their care homes in the Harefield area of Middlesex.
Situated within the tranquil village of Harefield, Cedar House Care Home is a purpose built 42 bedded care home offering Dementia and Specialist care. With a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden. The Chefs pride themselves in knowing the tastes of the Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At this magnificent company the experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Being responsible for the well-being of patients, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Carrying out assessments and developing and implementing individualised care plans.
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN qualification
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
Both of these rewarding roles will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home whilst working within a friendly team that makes a difference.
In return for both your hard work and expertise, you will receive;
* Competitive pay rates
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday including bank
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Annual pay reviews
With such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this, the company can support;
* Nurses requiring tier 2 sponsorship
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, Middlesex, Harefield, North London, West London.