Registered Nurse - RMN/RNLD
Vacancy available in South East London
Contracted hours: 37.6 (days or nights)
Time recruitment are excited to begin the selection for staff nurses (RMN/RNLD) for the one of the UK's largest independent care providers. Having been established for over 20 years this company are now one of the industry's leading Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health specialists.
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre provides person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition, here patients are offered assessment and specialist treatment and are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care.
* Ensuring input from all aspects of the staff group.
* Assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of the service users.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RMN/RNLD qualification and current NMC PIN.
* A commitment to patient centred care and an empathy and desire to make a difference.
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
This is a rewarding role where you will be given a lengthy induction program and supervision and mentoring time to get to know your patients. You will be working as a team player, with excellent clinical knowledge within the required field along with a passion to work for this client group.
In return for your expertise for your expertise and hard-work as a staff nurse, you will be rewarded with the following benefits;
* 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
* Life assurance and contributory pension schemes.
* Employee benefit scheme.
Comprehensive training is provided both at the beginning and ongoing, ensuring you have the right skill mix to progress and succeed within this established reputable care provider.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email L.McLatchie@time-recruitment.com
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, Hospital Manager, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse, London, South East London