Staff Nurse- RGN
Salary: Up to £40,000 (Equivalent to£17.48 per hour)
Vacancies available in Southwark, London
Hours: Full Time Hours
Report to - Home Manager
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent care home operators is currently seeking a Clinical Lead for one of their care homes in the Southwark area of London. This is one of the homes that benefited from the 2015 refurbishment programme which involved an investment of £100 million across 5 years to improve and develop their homes and staff.
The facility in Southwark is situated within walking distance of London's Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge care home is a purpose built 128 bedded care home offering Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Respite care. The residents are able have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings including a sensory and reminiscence room. Offering a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some of our rooms also have views across the garden.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Take responsibility for Resident care, as designated by the Home Manager in his / her absence and the absence of the Deputy Home Manager. Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Assist the Home Manager and / or Deputy Home Manager for the delivery of clinical services and nursing practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and take responsibility within their absence.
* Audit care plans to ensure that all are accurate, up to date, and appropriate to meet Resident's changing needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN qualification and current NMC PIN number.
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
* Previous experience of managing and leading a team, 3 years post registration nursing experience is mandatory.
This rewarding role will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise, you will receive;
* Paid Breaks
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday including bank
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Annual pay reviews
With such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this, the company can support;
* Nurses requiring tier 2 sponsorship
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email email@example.com to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, Southwark, central London, East London, South London, South East London