Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Sandown, Isle of Wight
Monday - Sunday - Mixed Shifts
Time Recruitment are currently seeking to employ a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) into a beautiful nursing home in the accessible position in Sandown. Our client provides high-quality residential and nursing care whilst maintaining a "home away from home" setting.
The ideal candidate will be efficient in working within a multi-disciplinary team and have a dedicated and caring nature. Enthusiasm and excellent communication skills are high on the list of desirable qualities.
As a Registered Nurse the duties are as follows:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Encourage independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - risk to all is minimised and vulnerable clients are appropriately protected.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
* Take a leadership role for shifts - ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
In return our client will offer some fantastic benefits such as:
* Free parking.
* General Annual Leave.
* Free Uniform.
* Ongoing training programmes.
* Meals on duty.
An active NMC registration along with a caring and understanding nature is essential for this RMN role.
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you please call Katie at Time Recruitment on 0161238976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .