Deputy Nurse Manager Required in Chichester
Time Healthcare Ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to work in a specifically designed luxury care home in the Chichester area of West Sussex. The home is situated in the heart of Chichester and provides state-of-the-art accommodation and expert general nursing and residential care for the elderly.
This position is full time (40 Hours) - Days There is an attractive annual salary of £35,000pa on offer with an extensive benefits package in place. The role will be mostly supernumerary and you MUST be a registered Nurse to apply.
Some benefits include:
* Access to company's University Status Academy which offers a range of free qualifications from NVQs to Masters Degrees!
* Generous Annual Leave Allowance
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* Employee help line to support staff in times of need
* Access to a diverse employee discount scheme
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity which includes support for you to develop your leadership skills before you are asked to lead a team, not after you have struggled! They start by offering a nationally recognised team development qualification, followed by a level 3 management NVQ, a certificate or diploma in management studies, a degree in management and even a Master's degree.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or alternatively please email email@example.com
RGN, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, Stanwell, Surrey, London, Nursing Home Deputy Manager, Care Home, Nursing Home, RGN, Deputy Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead