Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Location: Lowestoft, Norwich
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Full time
Time Recruitment is currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) for a small, private organisation based in Lowestoft, Norwich providing both long term and short term residential and nursing care, palliative/end of life care and continuing care for the older person.
Set in 2.5 acres of countryside, this former manor house offers accommodation in a luxurious environment and is within transport links such as Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Norwich.
This nursing home has a history of good CQC reports and providing the highest level of person centred care, staff are fully trained and frequently updated
You must be;
* Work well as a member of a team
* Helpful to service users and colleagues
* Empathetic, able to see situations from the other person's perspective
* Respectful of service users, their friends and families, colleagues and the environment
* Honest, have a fair and consistent approach and act with integrity
This is a reputable home in the Lowestoft area of Norwich, and interview are currently being arranged for RGN's and RMN's interested in a new nursing opportunity.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call Michael on 0161 238 9773.
Alternatively, click APPLY below.
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RMN, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, RGN, general nursing, Nursing home, elderly care, Lowestoft, Norwich