Deputy Ward Manager - RGN
Location: Camden, London
Salary: £36,000pa (£18.46ph)
Hours: Full time (Must be flexible)
Time Recruitment is currently representing a major care provider that provides a spectrum of care services for vulnerable adults in a variety of settings. Their care is delivered through a combination of skilled, well trained staff, inspirational managers and leadership that gives people confidence and a strong sense of their own value.
We are currently looking for an RGN to take on the role of the Deputy Manager within a purpose-designed building is located in Camden, London, close to local shops and amenities. There are excellent transport links with Chalk Farm Underground Station just a short walk away. The home has strong links with the local community providing opportunities to join interest groups and local events.
Your responsibilities for the role are as follows:
* Report into the Registered Manager, playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team.
* Support the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care.
* This role is central in maintaining and further developing our care principles, which centre on 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
Deputy Ward Manager salaries reach up at £36,000pa you will also receive excellent benefits including:
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 25 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Childcare vouchers
* Company contributed pension
The home has a fully compliant CQC report and their aim is to work collaboratively with our service users to provide the best quality of care, improve the quality of their lives and help them achieve the highest level of independence and dignity, embracing service users' needs using a holistic, person centred approach.
Applicants for the position should be:
* RGN qualified with active NMC pin
* Some Supervisory / management experience
* Strong knowledge of the mental health act
* Effective and excellent communication skills
Apply below for further information or call Chris on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RGN, West London, North London, Ward Manager, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, London, Male and Female Mental Health Service, NHS, London Mental Health, Acute Unit, Acute, Nurse, Nurse Team Leader, RGN Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Ward Manager, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation.