Clinical Deputy Manager
Wythenshawe, South Manchester
Circa £35,000 per annum
Time Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a talented qualified nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as a Clinical Services Manager at a large elderly care facility in Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester.
This large facility provides a range of care options, ranging from respite care through to palliative care. The service caters to individuals with dementia, as well as younger adults with physical and/or learning disabilities. Our client, one of the most respected names in healthcare, offers outstanding training, a comprehensive classroom based induction scheme, and fantastic employee benefits.
* Ensuring that adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of rotas
* You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with at least 2 years post registration experience
* Evidence of management experience desirable
* Strong ability to work under own initiative
* Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
* Have a personal development plan and professional portfolio.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
Staff benefits include:
* Relocation Package offered
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Private Healthcare Plan (Inc Discounted dental)
* Free Flu Vaccinations through boots
* Free Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Cash Plan discounts
Our client is extremely keen to invest in its staff, providing you with the opportunity to refine and develop your clinical and managerial skills. This is a fantastic chance to establish yourself within a major healthcare provider, a real market leader. You must be a nurse with a genuine commitment to delivering wonderful care to the elderly and infirm. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Please contact John at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or alternatively email j.beesley @ time-recruitment .com for further information on this exciting new opportunity.