RGN / RMN Unit Manager - Leeds
£14.50-£17.5 0ph + Benefits
42 hour Contract
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as a Unit Manager in an Elderly Nursing Home located in Leeds.
The home caters for elderly clients and those needing long term care and nursing, to respite, convalescence and palliative care and residents over the age of 65. Staff here have won a number of awards for the high standard of care on offer including 'Dementia Carer of the Year' and the 'Great British Care Award for Dignity'.
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
* 6 Hours Supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Registered Nurse, Level 1 (RGN or RMN) with at least 2 years post registration experience
* Evidence of management experience desirable
* Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
* Opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Re-location Package offered
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Private Healthcare Plan (Inc Discounted dental)
* Free Flu Vaccinations through boots
* Free Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Cash Plan discounts
* Child care voucher scheme
* Free uniform
Look forward to massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Jessica at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Key Words: Unit Manager, RMN, RGN, Leeds, Bradford, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Home, Permanent, Full Time, Care Home