Nurses Wanted in the UK!
Salary up to £30,450 (34,636 Euros)
£15.00 (€17.32) per hour plus benefits
Between 24 hrs - 48 hrs
Days and nights available
Our client provides training courses in all areas which is why they are recruiting new and experienced nurses, they are very known throughout the UK as a standout company with over 20 locations spread out across Scotland, Lancashire, Gloucestershire, Ipswich and Essex to choose from giving you an amazing choice over where you will work.
Want to live and work close 30 minutes away from London? Choose Essex!
Want somewhere on the coast? Choose our Scotland or Lancashire positions!
We have jobs to suit you, and we dedicate finding you the right area.
Our client is continuously expanding allowing their staff a choice of contracts and locations, very flexible working hours of 24 to 48 hours per week. You will also get the option to work day and/or night shifts, so you have greater control over your working hours.
The Nursing position will include the following responsibilities:-
* Being responsible for the well-being of patients, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Carrying out assessments and developing and implementing individualised care plans.
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:-
* RGN, Staff Nurse or RMN qualifications
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
* Our client will accept candidates in the final stages of their NMC application and candidates with PINs.
What is offered in return:-
* £1000 welcome bonus!
* NMC Pin renewal covered after 12 months service
* Flight to the UK paid for
* Transport from the airport paid for
* Accommodation paid for
* Cash Plan discounts
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided
* Uniform provided
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
* 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
We are interested in speaking to newly qualified and experienced nurses who must be able to demonstrate an independent use of reading, writing and speaking English, with at least a B1 level
Why choose Time Recruitment to help you?
Our dedicated consultants are here for one reason- to help you! From NMC registration to getting you a better salary, we are here to give you the best advice we can. You can trust in our experience to get you the job and the conditions that you want.
Interviews will take place over the phone and Skype, so you do not need to travel to interview and you can arrange it around your work. This is an excellent opportunity for any nurse looking to start a new life and career in the UK, so please get in contact so we can help you further. We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this role, please contact Ignatious Chopamba on +441612389773 or email I.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternetively please click apply below.
(Keywords, RGN, RN, Nurse, RMN, Dementia, NMC, NHS, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Homes, Tadworth, Epsom, Mental Health, Manager, Home Manager)