Commissioning Home Manager - Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
£55,000pa + 30 % Bonus
Time Recruitment are exclusively representing a highly prestigious care home provider with and outstanding reputation. We are leading their search for a top performing Commissioning Home Manager to open a luxury state-of-the-art new build care home located in the Scunthorpe region of Lincolnshire due to open in early spring 2018.
My client are looking to appoint a manager by summer 2017 at the latest to ensure they are well embedded into the company by the time the home opens. This 72 bedded home is set to be one of Lincolnshire's most decadent and luxurious 'new generation' care homes, a gleaming beacon in this providers broad portfolio of homes and will offer residential, nursing and specialist dementia care in an expertly designed environment. There will also be luxuary assisted living flats built within the grounds of the home.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join this company as a Commissioning Home Manager at one of their brand new homes in Scunthorpe
You will be involved:
* In all aspects of developing, opening and running the home.
* Marketing the home and company
* Establishing links with the local community and relevant organisations
* Filling the beds and hitting gradual occupancy targets
* Salary of £55,000pa
* Company Bonus Scheme - 30%
* Private Healthcare
* Employer Matching Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* You will ideally be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin (Not Essential).
* You will ideally have previous commissioning experience (Highly Desirable)
* You will come from a care home background with experience of working with elderly and dementia (Essential)
* You will have experience of managing successful care services teamed with building and developing strong teams (Essential)
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Home Manager, Area Manager or Operations Manager with some commissioning experience to join a fantastic team new team. If successful, you will be joining a company that is really passionate about caring for their residents; alongside this, the role can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
If you think this role is for you, and you would like to join this business on it's exciting journey ahead, then please apply by either contacting Mass Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Home Manager, Commissioning Home Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Lincolnshire, Scunthorpe, Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Scunthorpe Commissioning Home Manager, Nursing home Manager, Hull, Scunthorpe Home Manager, Lincolnshire.