Deputy Manager £41K
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Salary: £36,000pa - £41,000pa + Benefits
Hours: 42 days only (1 weekend in 4)
Time Recruitment Solutions ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work in a beautiful care home which is situated in a stunning rural setting close by to Cobham. The home is focused on providing personalised care solutions for people who are looking for Specialist dementia care, convalescence, respite and palliative care.
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Nurse Manager, who has the ability to influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting
Your key duties will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team
As Deputy Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and further enhance your skills. The company's internal training academy provides on-going clinical specialist training, as well as clear routes into management with access to an innovative range of management and leadership qualifications. Many of our clients Assistant Managers go on to become General Managers and some go on to take even more senior roles.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity then please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email - l.mcLatchie @ time-recruitment.com.
Keywords; RGN, RMN, RNLD, Hospital, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinical, Nurse, Adult Nurse, Care home, Nursing Home, Elderly care, CQC, NMC, UK Healthcare, Dementia, Residential RGN, Surrey, London, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, Cobham