Staff Nurse - Hull
£14.00ph + Paid Breaks
£1000 Welcome Bonus
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work in a well-regarded Nursing Home located in Hull, East Yorkshire. The home caters for General Nursing and Dementia clients whilst also offering specialist care services for those with a learning disability or complex physical disability.
This is a permanent role offering 24, 36 or 48 hours per week (Days or Nights available). The starting salary is a competitive £14.00 per hour depending on experience (Paid Breaks & Clinical Handover time)
This company are renowned for cherishing and rewarding their employees, as part of your employment package you can expect:
* £1000 Welcome Bonus
* Re-location Package offered
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Private Health benefits including discounted dental care, Physio, Podiatry + Flu Jabs
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Amazing deals on Cash Plan discounts
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free hot meal guaranteed for all staff
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre.
* RCN accredited Perceptorship Framework on offer
Look forward to massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively email m.turton @ time-recruitment.com for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Or click 'APPLY' below
RGN, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, East Riding, Yorkshire, Hull, Hull Nurse, RGN Hull, RMN Hull, RNLD Hull, RGN, RNLD, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, Leeds, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Home, Permanent, Full Time, Nurse, Care Home, Nurse, Care home Nurse, Ward Nurse, Staff Nurse