Residential Home Manager - Hull
£45,000pa + 30% Bonus + Private Healthcare
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a Residential Home Manager to run a large and well-regarded care home located close to the heart of Hull in East Yorkshire.
Our client is a highly-respected, Market leading organisation specialising in providing high-quality residential and nursing care to the older generation. This home offers residential care for elderly and dementia clients whilst also offering services for people needing respite.
The successful candidate;
* Must have a proven track record in managing care homes
* Must hold their LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
* Must have an excellent ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Must have experience dealing with various organisations including professional bodies
This is a permanent, full time position offering a highly competitive salary of £45,000 per annum plus an exclusive company benefits package, including:
* 30% Performance Related Bonus
* 8% Contributory pension and life assurance
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* Free Private Healthcare
* NMC Pin Paid For
* Gym Membership + Free Physio, Podiatry etc
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced, approachable, have excellent leadership skills and be adaptable to this companies' policies and procedures.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Michael from Time Recruitment on 0161 2389763 or email m.turton @ time-recruitment.com.
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Care Home Manager, Hull, Yorkshire, Care Home Manager, Elderly Care, Nursing Home Manager, Manager, Nursing home Manager, Residential Home Manager, Hull, Yorkshire, Manager, Manager, Care Home Manager