Shift options: Variety of shifts available
Time Recruitment are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Ledbury. This home specialises in step down care following surgery or medical intervention in hospital or step up care following an illness or incident at home which requires some stabilization or therapy input prior to returning home.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work in the small 10 bed ABI Unit. As a Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the role include:
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
They offer comprehensive training via their Learning & Development Academy. They firmly believe that motivated and committed Qualified Nurses represent a great strength in delivering the success of the business.
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Jen at Time Recruitment either by direct line on 0161 238 9773 or through email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night nurse Derby, RGN Ledbury, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse Lebury, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6.