Senior Sister- RGN
Salary: £29k - £39k per annum + paid breaks
Vacancies available in Middlesex
Hours: Days & Nights Available/Full Time Hours - 48
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent healthcare providers is currently seeking a Senior Sister for one of their care homes in the Middlesex area.
The home is an impressive and well-designed purpose-built home that's only recently been refurbished further to ensure the highest levels of comfort are provided to our residents. The home is in a quiet and pleasant suburb of Northwood, which is not far from the town's local amenities and only a short walk from the nearby Oxhey Woods.
A range of care options are provided including nursing, convalescence, palliative and respite care, also specialise in caring for those with Parkinson's.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Being responsible for the well-being of patients, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Carrying out assessments and developing and implementing individualised care plans.
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN or RMN (with clinical skills) qualification
* A commitment to patient centred care
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks
Both of these rewarding roles will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise as a Senior Sister, you will receive;
* Paid Breaks
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday
* life assurance available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
With such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this the company can support;
* RGN/RMN due to the varied nature of the service group on the site
* Nurses requiring tier 2 sponsorship
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, South London, London, Middlesex