Peripatetic Nurse - Surrey
RGN, RMN or RNLD
Up to £44,928pa / £18.00ph
£1000 Welcome Bonus & Travel Expenses Paid!
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work for a large and successful UK based private healthcare organisation. We are looking for an experienced nurse who can offer their expertise across a portfolio of care homes based in the Surrey area. Specific locations include:
Guildford, Coban, Camberley, West Clandon, West Horsley, Walton-on-Thames, Farham, West Byfleet and Tadworth.
Our client is a large, Award Winning Care provider and offers a wide range of competitive benefits and further career development opportunities. You will work a contracted 36 or 48 hours per week and will receive a highly competitive salary package of £18.00ph or £33,696 - £44,928pa (Depending on the amount of hours you chose to work) including a £1,000 welcome bonus and all Travel Expenses paid! You rota will be published 6 weeks in advance allowing you to properly organise your busy schedule.
Some benefits are listed below:
* £1000 Welcome Bonus
* 6 Weeks Sick Pay
* Travel Expenses
* Employer Matching Pension Scheme
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Paid Breaks
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Health benefits including discounted Dental, Free Physio, Podiatry etc
* Cash Plan discounts
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
You will need to:
* Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
* Hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
* Have a Valid UK Driving License with access to transport.
* Have a flexible attitude - You will be mostly offered your preferred shift type - Days or Nights but you must be flexible to work either.
To apply & for more information please contact Chris Kerwin on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Nurse, RGN, Peripatetic Nurse, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Lead Nurse, Nurse Manager, Surrey, Registered Nurse, Cheshire, Regional Nurse, Clinical Lead, Multi-site nurse, Surrey, Nurse surrey, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead Surrey, Regional Nurse Surrey