Salary: £13.50ph + Paid Breaks + £1000 Welcome Bonus
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Mitcheldean. This vibrant care community offers palliative care, elderly nursing care and dementia nursing care.
This is a modernised Victorian house that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of elderly residents provide tailored nursing and residential care as well as convalescence, palliative and respite care. They also specialise in care for those living with dementia and Parkinson's.
They are looking for enthusiastic nurses with a passion for elderly care, experience in this field is preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the role include:
* £1000 Welcome Bonus
* 60 hours of paid training in your first month
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Private Healthcare + Discounted Dental Cover
* Paid Breaks + a free hot meal
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To be considered for a position here or just to find out more information please contact Jen Chorlton at Time Recruitment Solutions on 0161 238 9773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below and I will endeavour to get in touch as soon as possible.
Keywords: RMN, RGN, Registered Nurse, Nurse Gloucester, RGN Mitcheldean, Registered Nurse Gloucestershire, RMN Mitcheldean, Care Home, Care Home Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Nursing Home.