Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Time Healthcare Ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work in a modern purpose built, 50 bedded Nursing Home in Glasgow. The home offers first class nursing and residential care to the elderly and has recently received excellent feedback from the Scottish Care Inspectorate scoring 4's and 5's.
Comments from the inspection include:
'This is a well led service where all staff use their person centred values to cater for the individual needs and preferences of residents'
'We received some very positive feedback from people living in the care home and their relatives about the care and support they received'
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Nurse Manager, who has the ability to influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting.
Your key duties will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team
As Deputy Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and further enhance your skills. The company's internal training academy provides on-going clinical specialist training, as well as clear routes into management with access to an innovative range of management and leadership qualifications. Many of our clients Deputy Managers go on to become General Managers and some go on to take even more senior roles.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively please email email@example.com
RGN, Registered Deputy Manager, Glasgow, Deputy care home manager Glasgow, Care Home, Nursing Home, Assistant Home Manager, Clinical Lead Glasgow, Care Home, Home Manager, RMN, Deputy Home Manager, Stirling Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager.