Nurse Unit Manager - Edinburgh
£34,000pa + £1000 Welcome Bonus!!
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as a Unit Manager in a well-regarded Elderly Nursing Home situated in the heart of Edinburgh. The unit you will be managing is a 30 bedded general nursing unit and recently received excellent comments during the homes latest inspection.
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) with at least 2 years post registration experience
* Evidence of management experience desirable
* Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
* Have a personal development plan and professional portfolio.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* £1000 Welcome Bonus
* Re-location Package offered
* NMC Subscription fee paid (£120)
* Private Healthcare Plan (Inc Discounted dental)
* Free Flu Vaccinations through boots
* Free Gym Membership
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Cash Plan discounts
Look forward to massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively email m.turton @ time-recruitment.com for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.
Or click 'APPLY' below
RGN, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, RGN Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Edinburgh, Registered General Nurse, Scotland, Edinburgh, Nurse, Elderly Care, Nursing Home, Permanent, Full Time, Nurse, Care Home