Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Location: East Lothian
Time Healthcare Ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work in a modern purpose built Nursing Home in the East Lothian area of Scotland. Located on the outskirts of Edinburgh this popular care home offers expert Nursing and Dementia care for up to 50 people.
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Nurse Manager, who has the ability to influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting
Your key duties will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team
As Deputy Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and further enhance your skills. The company's internal training academy provides on-going clinical specialist training, as well as clear routes into management with access to an innovative range of management and leadership qualifications. Many of our clients Deputy Managers go on to become General Managers and some go on to take even more senior roles.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9763 or alternatively please email email@example.com
RGN, Registered Deputy Manager, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Deputy care home manager Lothian, Care Home, Nursing Home, Assistant Home Manager, Clinical Lead Edinburgh, Care Home, Home Manager East Lothian, RMN, Deputy Home Manager, London, Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager