Nursing Home Manager - Dundee
£40,000pa + Bonus
Award-winning Care Home!
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager to run a medium sized highly successful and well-regarded care home located on the outskirts of Dundee. Our client is a highly-respected, Market leading organisation specialising in providing high-quality residential and nursing care to the older generation.
This popular care home is able to accommodate up to 55 people. There are 3 separate units provided over two floors which caters for elderly and dementia clients whilst also offering services for people needing respite and those with specialist care needs.
The home has recently been inspected by the care inspectorate and has received excellent feedback scoring 4,4,4,4. The home has also been awarded in the top 20 Scottish care homes for the last 3 years running!
The successful candidate;
* Must have a proven track record in managing care homes
* Must have a proven track record in increasing occupancy levels
* Must have an excellent ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Must have experience with supervisions, appraisals and recruitment of staff
* Must have experience dealing with various organisations including professional bodies
This is a permanent, full time position offering a competitive salary of £45,000 per annum plus benefits including:
* Annual bonus
* Full company sick pay
* Senior Management Succession Programme
* Contributory pension (up to 8%)
* Life Assurance
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced, approachable, have excellent leadership skills and be adaptable to this companies' policies and procedures.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Michael from Time Recruitment on 0161 2389773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please click APPLY bellow.
RGN Home Manager, Dundee, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager Dundee, Elderly Care, Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Senior Nurse, Scotland, Dundee, Manager, RGN, Nurse Manager, RMN