Registered General Nurse - Purley
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Shifts: Full Time or Part Time - Days
7am - 2:30pm or 2pm - 9:30pm
Time Recruitment is working with a highly prestigious and reputable nursing home located in the Purley area of Surrey. This compliant community offers first class Nursing, Residential and Dementia care.
Residents living within the community pay significant amounts of money for their care; meaning clinical excellence and clinical governance are at the forefront of your work; patients often opt in to their care rather than needing regular care; so assessing and implementing care plans and care changes is a large bulk of the role.
We are looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse who has a passion for elderly care. At least a years' experience within this sector is vital, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Acting as lead nurse for a select few patients and managing your own portfolio of patients
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
* Provide a comprehensive overview during hand over
* Regular family liaison for your named patients
This home is currently offering a market leading hourly rate of £18ph with part time and full time hours available. The shifts are 7.5 hrs long with a 45 minute paid break within this time. The days hours run as follows:
7am - 2:30pm
2pm - 9:30pm
Benefits for the opportunity include:
* 60 hours of paid training in your first month
* Ongoing Training and Study Support
* On-site medical Library
* Financial Support for Further Education
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Private Healthcare + Dental Cover
* Paid Breaks +a subsidised meal
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Mass at Time Recruitment either by direct line on 0161 238 9773 or through email - email@example.com.
RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night Shifts, Surrey nurse, RGN Surrey, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Surrey, Purley, Sutton, Croydon, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Lead Nurse, Sister, Ward Sister, Agency Nurse