Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Salary from £32,420 per annum
Flexible working hours
Time Recruitment are very proud to be working alongside one of the UK's largest and most diverse healthcare providers. This company have won countless awards for their incredibly high care standards and their commitment to employee investment.
Our client are currently looking for a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) to work in one of their beautiful care homes situated within a pleasant residential area of Croydon. The home is 12 minute walk from the local train station and just off A222 road. This home holds a capacity of 60 beds and specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Respite Care and End of Life Care. The home offers an incredibly high standard of nursing care at all times - this is reflected in its fully compliant CQC report.
The home's recent CQC inspection makes some very encouraging comments surrounding the excellent staffing levels, supportive management and the high level of staff/client engagement.
* Looking after the well-being of residents (meeting physical, emotional and social needs)
* Leading, Motivating, Mentoring, Training your team
* Carrying out assessments, developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
* RGN and RMN qualification (newly qualified welcome)
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly with an infirm flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise task and willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
* Committed and flexible
* Flexible working hours9
* Access to award-winning training academy
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days annual leave
* Pension and life assurance scheme
* Annual pay reviews
In order to apply for this position please contact Chris at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV today for a consultation on this role or another available opportunities in your area. Alternatively please click APPLY below.
RGN, RN, Nurse, Dementia, Elderly Care, Nursing Homes, Croydon Nurse, Surrey Nurse, Croydon RGN, Croydon RMN, Staff Nurse, Band 5 Nurse, Nursing home