Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 (£16.83) per hour
Working hours: 40 hours contracted
Flexible / 9am-5pm working hours
Time Recruitment Solutions ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work in a beautiful care home housed in an elegant Grade II listed building in the Croydon area of Surrey.
The home has recently been inspected by CQC and has received excellent feedback and a fully compliant report. Comments from CQC include:
'The service was well led'
'Staff told us they were well supported by the management team'
'The culture in the home was open'
'Staffing levels seemed more than adequate'
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Nurse Manager, who has the ability to influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting
Your key duties will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team
As Deputy Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and further enhance your skills. The company's internal training academy provides on-going clinical specialist training, as well as clear routes into management with access to an innovative range of management and leadership qualifications. Many of our clients Assistant Managers go on to become General Managers and some go on to take even more senior roles.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RGN, Registered Deputy Manager, Croydon, Deputy care home manager London, Care Home, Nursing Home, Assistant Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Croydon, Care Home, Home Manager Manchester, RMN, Deputy Home Manager, London, Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse
Surrey Deputy Manager, Croydon, Clinical Lead Surrey, Nursing Home Surrey, Nurse Manager, Croydon