Clinical Night Manager
Location: Kenley, Surrey
Salary: £18.00ph / £33,696 - £44,928pa
Contracted Hours: 36 or 48
This is an excellent opportunity for a Unit Manager to work for an independent Home which was established in 1954, running for over 62yrs. This Home has been awarded Beacon Status the highest level in the gold standard framework. The facility is of a medium size with 55 beds just located of the A22 road situated in a beautiful, rural location in Kenley.
The homes particular expertise are Long Term Care, Respite, Rehabilitation, Day Car, Palliative and End of Life. The home's CQC inspection report is very good, with a supportive management structure which has very positive feedback. Our client is a small, family run group of nursing homes that has an excellent reputation in the local area for delivering high quality of care.
As a Night Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the medical and personal care of residents to a high standard, along with supervising the nurses and other caregivers who interact with those patients on a daily basis.
Some of your duties will include;
* Staff rotas
* Staff induction & training
* Clinical supervisions
* Assess the condition of patients and develop plans in accordance with the resident's needs
* Liaise with professional bodies and families
This is a full time, permanent position offering 36 or 48 hours per week at a competitive salary of up to £44,928pa
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
* RGN qualification
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly with an infirm flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise task and willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
* Committed and flexible
* Pension Contribution
* Excellent Pay Rates
* 25 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Days Bank Holiday
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity then please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or email L.McLatchie@time-recruitment.com.
RGN, RMN, RNLD, l, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinical, Nurse, Adult Nurse, Care home, Nursing Home, Elderly care, CQC, NMC, UK Healthcare, Dementia, Residential RGN, Kenley, Surrey, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Unit Manager, Surrey ,Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, Kenley, RGN, Staff Nurse, Surrey, Kenley