Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Salary: £16ph Dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time, 42 hours
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting of behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located near Leamington Spa. This home is designed for older people with Dementia and complex health needs.
This is a beautiful, medium sized home with a friendly nursing team to work alongside of. They're looking for an outstanding Nurse to manage, direct, plan and monitor the highest quality of care.
You must be a positive and upbeat nurse with a passion for elderly care. Experience in nursing home is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* Reporting to the General Manager and Deputy Manager
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Maintain professional and clinical standards
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the role include:
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly RGNs group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
You must be;
* Hold a current NMC registration
* Provide evidence of continuing professional development
* Up to date knowledge of clinical practices and understanding of CQC
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Jen at Time Recruitment either by direct line on 0161 238 9773 or through email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night nurse Newark, RGN Newark, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse Boughton, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6.