REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE (RMN) - ADULT SERVICES
Salary - 24,000pa - 28,000pa + Benefits
Time recruitment are currently representing a well-established Mental Health Hospital within the Greater Manchester area. Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team as a Registered Mental Health nurse (RMN) within Male or Female Adult Services.
The hospital provides a range of specialist services for Adult patients with a mental disorder requiring medium and low levels of security. Specialist services provided include:
* Medium Secure Deaf (Male / Female)
* Low Secure Deaf (Male)
* Personality Disorder Services (Male)
* Medium Secure Mental Illness (Male / Female)
* Low Secure (Male / Female)
The wards range from 9 - 12 beds in size and are typically staffed with 3 or 4 highly trained Nurses including either a team leader or ward manager and 6 - 8 support workers. You will tend to be assigned to one of 2 wards depending on your skill set and preferred specialism.
* To act as a prime provider of care for allocated patient(s) by planning, assessing and evaluating patient programmes of care.
* To frequently prepare for, participate in and attend ward rounds and other multi-professional meetings.
* To ensure a high standard of nursing in the application of clinical nursing procedures and treatments including the custody, storage and administration of medicines.
* To ensure that patients' rights are maintained and protected under the Patients' Charter and the Mental Health Act.
Salary ranges; £24,000pa - £28,000pa depending on your experience (Newly Qualified Nurses are welcome to apply). Contracted hours of work are 37.5 per week, the shifts being:
7:00am - 7:15pm- Days Inc 1.5 Hours Break
7:00pm - 7:15am- Nights Inc 1.5 Hours Break
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working within a forensic setting and be looking for career progression working with male or female adults aged 18+.
An active NMC registration along with a caring and understanding nature is essential for this RMN role. In return the client is offering a unique development opportunity and an exceptional training programme accompanied with market leading benefits including a private healthcare plan, company pension scheme, Life Assurance, regular salary reviews and much more.
If you would like more information about this exciting new position or a complete job description please contact Michael at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below
Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Adolescent, Mental Health Hospital, Low Secure, Medium Secure, Adult secure Services, Mental Health, Male Low Secure, Female Se cure, Secure Mental Health, Locked Services, Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Ward Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Private Hospital