My Client is a leading Chemical Manufacturer and Distributor who trade in over 78 countries worldwide, They supply a variety of chemical products including cleaning and disinfectant products to a wide range of industries including food, industrial manufacturing and also healthcare.
Based from their site in Rochdale, Greater Manchester they are looking to recruit a Quality Control Operative to join their existing team. The duties of this role will include:
* To assist with all aspects of quality control
* Make sure that everything form raw materials to finished products meets quality and safety standards and performs up to manufacturer's specifications
* To undertake responsibility for quality control of products produced and dispatched from site
* Perform continual inspections at set stages during manufacture to ensure conformance to customers and Quat-chem's specifications.
* Ensure no damaged products are dispatched under any circumstances and that products bear the correct identifications
* Control the issue of labels to packing staff and track label stock levels
* Maintain label stock levels using a computerised stock system
* Issue manufacturing documentation correctly to process operators
* Take a leadership role within the factory and order-packing team
* Report issues, accidents and inconsistencies to the management team
* Assist in problem solving and prevention of non-conformance.
Full training for this role will be provided however, candidates will ideally have previous experience in quality control, ideally within a manufacturing environment. Candidates will also be able to demonstrate effective communication both written and verbal.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30